Meyer Enamel Cast Iron Skillet 26cm, Grey
- Heirloom Worthy: A heavy-duty cookware that blends the benefits of sturdy cast iron with the luminous beauty of porcelain enamel coating to offer a lifetime of seamless cooking
- Chip & Crack Resistant Porcelain Enamel Coating: Made from glass particles that are fused to the raw cast iron to create a non-porous and smooth protective layer. The superior enamel coating is non-reactive and renders resistance against rust, crack and chip. It promotes impressive food release and is effortless to clean
- Exceptional Heat Retention And Even Heating: It is ideal for sautéing, simmering, slow cooking and more.
- Perks Of Cast Iron Without The Hassle Of Seasoning: Unparalleled cooking experience, low maintenance, ability to withstand regular wear and tear; making cooking a cherished memory.
- Perfect for Indian Cooking: The black satin interior repels staining induced from Indian spices and regular cooking.
- Designed For Comfort: Shatter-resistant lid and ergonomic handle to facilitate easy cooking
- User-friendly: Metal utensil safe, compatible to all cooktops; Oven safe up to 260 degree
We Also Recommend
12pc Meyer CopperClad 5-Ply Copper Core Stainless Steel Cookware Set, Made in Canada
Meyer ProClad 5-Ply Aluminum Core Stainless Steel Saucepan with Cover, Made in Canada
Meyer Nouvelle Stainless Steel NonStick Frying Pan Skillet, Made in Canada
Meyer Confederation Stainless Steel Dutch Oven with cover, Made in Canada