Meyer Enamel Cast Iron Sauteuse, 26cm, Grey
- Heirloom Worthy: A heavy-duty cookware that blends the benefits of sturdy cast iron with the luminous beauty of porcelain enamel coating to offer a lifetime of seamless cooking
- Chip & Crack Resistant Porcelain Enamel Coating: Made from glass particles that are fused to the raw cast iron to create a non-porous and smooth protective layer. The superior enamel coating is non-reactive and renders resistance against rust, crack and chip. It promotes impressive food release and is effortless to clean
- Exceptional Heat Retention And Even Heating: It is ideal for sautéing, simmering, slow cooking and more.
- Perks Of Cast Iron Without The Hassle Of Seasoning: Unparalleled cooking experience, low maintenance, ability to withstand regular wear and tear; making cooking a cherished memory.
- Perfect for Indian Cooking: The black satin interior repels staining induced from Indian spices and regular cooking.
- Designed For Comfort: Shatter-resistant lid and ergonomic handle to facilitate easy cooking
- User-friendly: Metal utensil safe, compatible to all cooktops; Oven safe up to 260 degree
We Also Recommend
Meyer Dynasty 28cm Non Stick Pans Made in Canada
Meyer Dynasty 24cm Non Stick Pans Made in Canada
Meyer SuperSteel Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel 32cm Wok with cover, Made in Canada