Meyer Enamel Cast Iron Flat Dosa Tawa, 28cm, Grey
- Heirloom Worthy: A heavy-duty cookware that blends the benefits of sturdy cast iron with the luminous beauty of porcelain enamel coating to offer a lifetime of seamless cooking
- Chip & Crack Resistant Porcelain Enamel Coating: Made from glass particles that are fused to the raw cast iron to create a non-porous and smooth protective layer. The superior enamel coating is non-reactive and renders resistance against rust, crack and chip. It promotes impressive food release and is effortless to clean
- Exceptional Heat Retention And Even Heating: It is ideal for sautéing, simmering, slow cooking and more.
- Perks Of Cast Iron Without The Hassle Of Seasoning: Unparalleled cooking experience, low maintenance, ability to withstand regular wear and tear; making cooking a cherished memory.
- Perfect for Indian Cooking: The black satin interior repels staining induced from Indian spices and regular cooking.
- User-friendly: Metal utensil safe, compatible to all cooktops; Oven safe up to 260 degree
We Also Recommend
Meyer SuperSteel Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel 10-Piece, Made in Canada
Meyer Accolade Stainless Steel 28cm/11" Everyday Pan Non Stick Skillet with cover, Made in Canada
Meyer Accolade Stainless Steel 20cm/8" Non Stick Fry Pan Skillet Made in Canada
Meyer Confederation Stainless Steel 20cm/8" Non Stick Fry Pan Skillet Made in Canada