Straining and Locking Stockpot Use and Care
IMPORTANT STRAINING PAN INFORMATION
- Hot liquids can be dangerous.
- Review ALL instructions and drawings before use.
- This pot should not be used for deep frying.
- Do NOT use lid handle to lift the pot-always use the side handles.
- Make sure the lid is locked just before pouring/draining.
- Pour I drain liquids into the sink or into a container that you have placed in the sink.
- Use caution when pouring hot liquids. Take care not to splash the liquid.
- ALWAYS POUR AWAY FROM YOU, NOT TOWARD YOU.
- Do not use lid handle to lift the pot.
- Always use sidehandles to lift the pot.
- Before and after cooking, make sure lid is firmly locked in place, prior to pouring. To lock lid, turn clockwise until it stops (please note the stomped arrows on the lid for insertion and locking).
- Use caution when pouring hot liquid from the straining holes, and pour away from you, not toward you. For maximum safety and draining efficiency, do not pour beyond a 45 degree tilt. NOTE: For straining of small foods, use the small holes on the lid. For straining of Iarge foods, use the Iarge holes on the lid.
TO DOWNLOAD THIS PAGE
AS A PDF, CLICK HERE