Meyer Accent Series Hard Anodized Nonstick Chef Pan with Helper Handle, 4.5 Quart
- DOES IT ALL: This ingenious chef pan design is a cross between a frypan and a wok — it gives you a large surface to fry and brown on, while the high curved side walls make it excellent for tossing or boiling.
- SO DURABLE AND TWICE AS NICE: Effortless cleanup and nonstick that lasts; we've taken our best-in-class, three-layer nonstick finish, and applied a special bonding process to make it last twice as long.
- COMFY AS CAN BE: Cushy, comfy, and easy to hold? Tick, tick, tick! Our silicone handles have a curvature designed to fit hands of all shapes and sizes, and are heat-resistant, too. Once you get ahold of our handles, you'll know what we're talking about.
- STRONG BUT GENTLE: Special, triple-layer, ultra-bonded nonstick is as tough as it gets but stays as smooth as silk to make any cleanup a breeze. Made without PFOA and engineered to last twice as long.
- PUT A LID ON IT: This chef's pan is part of the Meyer Accent Series universal lid system and can be topped with the Meyer Accent large universal lid (sold separately, to give you more control over cabinet chaos!).