Non-Stick Roaster Use and Care
IMPORTANT SAFETY, USE AND CARE INFORMATION
Thank you for choosing this roaster. These instructions are for your general safety, use and care to avoid personal injury and damage to your roaster.
- Keep small children away from the oven while you are baking. Some pets, especially birds, have extremely sensitive respiratory systems and should be kept away from the kitchen area.
- Use caution when handling this roaster and rack. Always use potholders when hot.
- Never place your roaster or rack over a direct flame.
- Do not use this roaster on the stovetop, it is intended for oven use only.
- This roaster and rack are oven safe 500°F/260°C.
- Never use your roaster or rack in the microwave.
- Do not use metal or sharp-edged utensils, which will scratch the nonstick surfaces.
- Do not use nonstick sprays.
- Before first use and after each use, wash thoroughly with mild dishwashing detergent and warm water.
- Do not use oven cleaners to dean thfs roaster or rack.
- Avoid soaking this roaster and rack overnight. Hand wash only and dry promptly and thoroughly after washing.
- Do not use dishwasher detergent tablets. These concentrated cleaners will damage the finish.